GenHex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GenHex

Home of Generation Hex

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

How to find an addy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KWG
Admin
KWG

How to find an addy Empty
PostSubject: How to find an addy   How to find an addy I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2019 11:08 pm

Credit & Written By: Da Game HHH 2001

ok...people are sending me instant messeges all the time asking how to find addyz so i'm making a FAQ of everything i know on how to find them. I'm not the best hacker so there are probally eazier ways to find them but heres what i know.

OK..first off Make sure the ONLY code u have on is the Enable code or Must be on Code. Turn the Code Generator on and start game with selected codes.

Go to where the addy would be that you want to find. Say you wanna find the music addy of Austin. You would go to the Smackdown Mall, Superstar Options, Edit a Superstar, select a superstar, and go to music. When your there hilight the first theme. Hit the gs button and do a Known value search becauze you know that the value of the theme you on is one. type in 001 as the value. Go to the next theme and hit the gs button and make the value 002. Do this until you have only a couple addyz to choose from. To find the right one hilight one and hit a, then go to the menu it went to and hit c left to edit. make the value 004 and go back to the game. If the curser is on the fourth theme you've found the right value. If not play around with the other addyz. This is how a lot of hidden stuff is found.

Say you Didnt know the value of somthing. Like say you needed to find the Height addyz. Start a match and hit the gameshark button and do an unknown value search. go back to the game and leave the ring (floor level) and hit the gs button and click on less than last becauze the value of floor level (0000) is less than the mat level (42B4). Go back to the game and hit the gs button again and do equal to search becauze your still at floor level. Repeat this process until you only have a couple addyz to choose from. go in the ring and hit the gs button and choose one of the addyz and make it 000. Go back to the game and if your guy goes down below the mat then you've found the right addy.

To find addyz you also need to be able to read the memory editor so read Goats FAQ on that and how to make hex dec and vice versa.

Now to find Values. When you find an addy you might wanna check out what different values do. Write down the addy you found and reset the code generator. Go to the memory editor and then goto address. Type in the addy you found. Say you wanna find new hts type in the ht addy. hit A after you type in the addy and it takes you to either that addy or one close to it. There will be two hilighted numbers. Those and the two after that are the values. Hit c up and C downto increase or decrease the values. hit the b button then go back to the game to see what changes it made.

Thats all for right now...gotta go to town. I might add on a lil later. Also if someone could put this in the Turorials section please do. Hope this helps...Peace
Back to top Go down

How to find an addy
Page 1 of 1